Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, first time here, I opted out of the FB group Santa Cruz owners, not my cup of tea, or whiskey, ( actually I prefer both! ) I owned a Hyundai Kona 2019, and really loved the car! I saw a Santa Cruz at our local Costco and sorry Kona, bye bye! I love the smooth ride and have taken a 14 road trip with mine. What I miss - Voice Command, a built in compass, one, not nearly enough accessories power ports, and NO WHERE TO PUT YOUR SUNGLASSES and or GLASSES in a compartment designed for that. I’m using a visor clip and that sucks, c’mon Hyundai that compartment should be standard on all the models!

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have voice commands for lots of things. Press the button on the steering wheel. Maybe that's only a limited edition feature?
One of the displays between the speed and tach can be set as a compass. Maybe that's only a navigation equipped feature?
Agree about the sunglasses. I bought a tray for the storage box between the seats for that. Not perfect, but does the job. SC could use a lot more storage spots.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Limitied (black/black)
144 Posts
Limited definitely has a compass and voice command. The compass comes up in the gauge cluster. I think the right hand steering wheel switch lets you toggle through what displays there.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I have voice commands for lots of things. Press the button on the steering wheel. Maybe that's only a limited edition feature?
One of the displays between the speed and tach can be set as a compass. Maybe that's only a navigation equipped feature?
Agree about the sunglasses. I bought a tray for the storage box between the seats for that. Not perfect, but does the job. SC could use a lot more storage spots.
I've got voice commands on the SEL so...

·
Registered
555 Posts
I just got what looks like the exact same tray yesterday from Amazon. I like it but way too snug of a fit. Very hard to remove once in. I will come up with a fix... But I do like it!
You might have gotten one for the Tuscan instead of the SC - that's what happened to me. Dremmel time fixed it (I probably should have just sent it back, but...)

I also bought this (but it was a $6.00 "used" deal so it was worth it - not at $20 though!)

Product Musical instrument Font Rectangle Musical instrument accessory

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Wow where did you buy this tray?
Got the same tray from Amazon Canada

·
Registered
27 Posts
Got the same tray from Amazon Canada
Thank you

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz AWD SEL with adventure package
32 Posts
OK, first time here, I opted out of the FB group Santa Cruz owners, not my cup of tea, or whiskey, ( actually I prefer both! ) I owned a Hyundai Kona 2019, and really loved the car! I saw a Santa Cruz at our local Costco and sorry Kona, bye bye! I love the smooth ride and have taken a 14 road trip with mine. What I miss - Voice Command, a built in compass, one, not nearly enough accessories power ports, and NO WHERE TO PUT YOUR SUNGLASSES and or GLASSES in a compartment designed for that. I’m using a visor clip and that sucks, c’mon Hyundai that compartment should be standard on all the models!

I have always used my built in sunglass holder for my garage door remote. I agree that is a feature that i really miss with this car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.