Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to have to buy 303 protectant by the gallon to keep it good looking in AZ. Not a problem though, the stuff is awesome. I would hate it if the retractable bed cover got faded looking. Getting pretty antsy to get my hands on one of these!

·
Registered
724 Posts
I recently picked up a bottle of Solution Finish Black Trim Restorer (Brings Black Back ) for all of my older cars. After watching a bunch of reviews, that's the one I selected without any first hand experience. One of the things I liked about it is its' black color.

Anyone used it before?

·
Registered
510 Posts
I recently picked up a bottle of Solution Finish Black Trim Restorer (Brings Black Back ) for all of my older cars. After watching a bunch of reviews, that's the one I selected without any first hand experience. One of the things I liked about it is its' black color.
Anyone used it before?
So, did it work well?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I've used Back to Black trim restorer/cleaner, but prefer 303 Aerospace protectant allot more. Not greasy like Back to Black solution.

·
Registered
724 Posts
So, did it work well?
I haven't had a chance to use it yet. Got sick last Wednesday and this nasty cold/flu is a hard one to shake. Luckily the C-19 test came back negative.

I've used Back to Black trim restorer/cleaner, but prefer 303 Aerospace protectant allot more. Not greasy like Back to Black solution.
Going to use it first on our 15 year old Honda CRV that has some plastic pieces that are almost whited out. I'll post up how it works when I get around to it.

·
Registered
510 Posts
... Going to use it first on our 15 year old Honda CRV that has some plastic pieces that are almost whited out. I'll post up how it works when I get around to it.
Don't forget the 'BEFORE' and 'AFTER' pictures. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts