Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Blue Stone Limited
54 Posts
Hi! I am trying to activate EZ pass for my SC but Santa Cruz is not in the option for model. What did you do with this?
I actually went EZ Pass store and employee put Santa Fe in system. I didn’t know that after registered I saw it said Santa Fe, I updated in EZ Pass and changed to Santa Cruz. This was for Harris County Texas

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I tried to write Santa Cruz in “other” but won’t allow me to go to the next step. I chose Tucson and write Santa Cruz in “other” instead. Hopefully won’t have any problems with that.

·
Registered
2022 SE AWD - Phantom Black
159 Posts
My toll tag says 2022 Hyundai Other. I had to call in to NTTA. Their app and site won't let me change it to anything else, so I just have an Other.

I'm in Fort Worth, TX.

·
Registered
35 Posts
My NC Quick Pass (EZ Pass, peach pass, sun pass compatible) just notes "Hyundai Other". Coincidently, I just ordered a new transponder for my wife's Mazda CX-9 and the NC Quick pass site did not have a "CX-9" as an option and that model has been around since 2006. They have the CX-5 and about 30 other (mostly discontinued) models, but no CX-9. I had to put "Mazda Other" on the request. LOL

Azure Rectangle Sky Font Parallel

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Awd Activity package N/A
49 Posts
Just called EZ pass and also had to put other on my SC they also said my wife's Kona also listed as other.🤔.

·
Registered
27 Posts
What is this magic you speak of? lol

Kidding aside - if I'm understanding you correctly that you don't need the actual EZ Pass to be in the car? That EZ Pass will some how still work in your Cruz as long as you have an ezpass account? I live in New York. How does 1 hook up the car/ezpass on line? Thanks for any info or help.

·
Registered
2022 Blue Stone Limited
54 Posts
What is this magic you speak of? lol

Kidding aside - if I'm understanding you correctly that you don't need the actual EZ Pass to be in the car? That EZ Pass will some how still work in your Cruz as long as you have an ezpass account? I live in New York. How does 1 hook up the car/ezpass on line? Thanks for any info or help.
The online comment is just accessing the account for registration and billing. EZ tag needs to be on vehicle. In Houston we can register a vehicle for a short period ( probably 30 days) and it will charge the account based on reading license plate but at a higher rate. Works great if vehicle is in repair shop and using rental or loaner.

·
Registered
27 Posts
The online comment is just accessing the account for registration and billing. EZ tag needs to be on vehicle. In Houston we can register a vehicle for a short period ( probably 30 days) and it will charge the account based on reading license plate but at a higher rate. Works great if vehicle is in repair shop and using rental or loaner.
Thank you for that information :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts