Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner

Favorite Color for Unpainted Handles and Silver Grill? (can pick favorite two)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since the silver front and unpainted handles can have an affect on color choices, I was curious what your favorite is for that setup:
Hampton Gray:

Blue Stone:

Phantom Black:
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle

Sage Gray:

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL Premium Hampton Gray
262 Posts
Since the silver front and unpainted handles can have an affect on color choices, I was curious what your favorite is for that setup:
I'm confused here (as usual)...aren't all of the handles here painted? That said my fave is 'now" Hampton Gray. It's what I purchased after I decided the Blue Stone was too light a color for my taste.

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline
482 Posts
Definitely NOT the Mojave Sand or the Ice White. That makes me wonder how long the "silver" grill will continue to look nice after being abused on the highway for thousands of miles. Will it be pocked marked with rock chips?

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm confused here (as usual)...aren't all of the handles here painted? That said my fave is 'now" Hampton Gray. It's what I purchased after I decided the Blue Stone was too light a color for my taste.
Nope, they are flat black plastic, but painted on higher trims. Depending on the quality of the picture and how far away you are, it can kind of blend in on the hampton gray and black to where you don't notice it so much. On the white and sand that are really light colors, the unpainted black plastic handles are more noticeable.

This shows the green a bit better, and with the black unpainted handles:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I think the dark contrast of the handles on the Stone Blue looks the best. The silver grill on the Mojave Sand and the black handles look good too. My least favorite is the silver grill on the Black and the White. The silver grill on the Grey just kind of blends in not makeing stand out. I really wish they had a red all that black trim with the black chrome grill as contrast.. Ooooh Ya.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I think the dark contrast of the handles on the Stone Blue looks the best. The silver grill on the Mojave Sand and the black handles look good too. My least favorite is the silver grill on the Black and the White. The silver grill on the Grey just kind of blends in not makeing stand out. I really wish they had a red all that black trim with the black chrome grill as contrast.. Ooooh Ya.
ooooh.... time to start thinking about wrapping the SC!!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks like its close enough to say Hampton Gray, Blue, and Black are tied, at least for the silver grill + unpainted handles trims. Thanks all!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts