Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was looking to purchase my SC, I was searching on the Hyundai website and came across an option for "Fender flares." When I was at the dealership, I asked about them, but they said it is one of the accessories that is not available at this time. I was curious if anyone has seen or heard of them. I am very curious to see what they look like.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
They were listed as $495 in the US when Hyundai announced all the pricing. I wonder if the aftermarket will step in here since this part should just snap in with maybe three or four screws.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Oh man I want to see it! Thanks
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

I installed them on my SEL premium today and love How they look! I didn’t like that the factory “flares” were concave.

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
The fender flares are subtle. IMO its what should be stock. But they will add protection. I got the door garnish and window rain guards too. Pardon the completely trashed garage, it happens every winter to me 🤪.
How hard would it be for a novice DIY install for the fender flares? The instructions are lengthy but straightforward except for the need for a rivet gun.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Road surface
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

1 - 20 of 38 Posts