Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two month wait but my Santa Cruz arrived early and I picked it up on Saturday...So happy and so excited and I totally have to say, this baby is a head turner. I'm on the Treasure Coast in Florida and not many of them around. In fact, none of them that I know of. When I first started looking at the Santa Cruz, the two nearest Hyundai Dealerships didn't have any. I found one in Vero and did my test drive. They are selling as fast as they get them in, and there's the proof there are none to be had around this part of the state. Fast forward to Tampa, Florida dealership. Ordered from them, told it would arrive around Dec. 12. Color me surprised when I got the call last Wednesday that it would be there the following day. Couldn't wait to pick it up! Saturday was a great day!! Seems it's a larger dealership in the Tampa area and of the 6
others besides mine, all of them were sold within two days. The next shipment arrives the 2nd week of December or thereabouts and 5 of the 6 of those are also sold already. Would love to be a part of a Santa Cruz club, with special wave etc...(kind of like the Jeep owners). Anyone know of one anywhere or should I start it?? LOVE MY SANTA CRUZ!! BTW, it's Stone Blue.
Wheel Tire Car Sky Cloud

·
Registered
217 Posts
Two month wait but my Santa Cruz arrived early and I picked it up on Saturday...So happy and so excited and I totally have to say, this baby is a head turner. I'm on the Treasure Coast in Florida and not many of them around. In fact, none of them that I know of. When I first started looking at the Santa Cruz, the two nearest Hyundai Dealerships didn't have any. I found one in Vero and did my test drive. They are selling as fast as they get them in, and there's the proof there are none to be had around this part of the state. Fast forward to Tampa, Florida dealership. Ordered from them, told it would arrive around Dec. 12. Color me surprised when I got the call last Wednesday that it would be there the following day. Couldn't wait to pick it up! Saturday was a great day!! Seems it's a larger dealership in the Tampa area and of the 6
others besides mine, all of them were sold within two days. The next shipment arrives the 2nd week of December or thereabouts and 5 of the 6 of those are also sold already. Would love to be a part of a Santa Cruz club, with special wave etc...(kind of like the Jeep owners). Anyone know of one anywhere or should I start it?? LOVE MY SANTA CRUZ!! BTW, it's Stone Blue.
View attachment 4432
So awesome, congratulations!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts