·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Congrats and thanks again for all your help (y) :cool:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
congrats! any driving impressions, is the seating roomy, trunk deep enough?
Can't really say about it's quietness with all the rain, but even in a torrential downpour it didn't try to hydroplane at all, so that's a good thing. Front is fine on space, rear seats are OK, but not a ton of room - but it's rare that anyone will be back there, so no issue for me. Trunk seems deep enough - of course no matter how big it is, I'd find something to fill it up.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Can't really say about it's quietness with all the rain, but even in a torrential downpour it didn't try to hydroplane at all, so that's a good thing. Front is fine on space, rear seats are OK, but not a ton of room - but it's rare that anyone will be back there, so no issue for me. Trunk seems deep enough - of course no matter how big it is, I'd find something to fill it up.
thanks, enjoy the ride

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
😎 looks great! How are you liking the ride?
At least in the rain it was good, will be able to get a better feel for it today if the rain stays away.

Where did you end up getting it from?
I'd rather not say - it's a dealership here in S Florida that I work with and don't want Admin to think I'm promoting a business where I have a personal interest, rather than just being a happy customer.

·
Registered
2022 White Santa Cruz Limited
108 Posts
At least in the rain it was good, will be able to get a better feel for it today if the rain stays away.

I'd rather not say - it's a dealership here in S Florida that I work with and don't want Admin to think I'm promoting a business where I have a personal interest, rather than just being a happy customer.
If you don't mind me asking...
Did you get the "market adjustment value" or was it MSRP?

·
Registered
112 Posts
That'll be mine as soon as the dealership I'm working with on the East Coast of Florida gets another one in. West Coast of Florida dealers aren't worth the time of day.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm guessing Daytona or Sarasota. I believe Plantation hasn't come in yet. I thought the Sarasota had large mark-up.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'm guessing Daytona or Sarasota. I believe Plantation hasn't come in yet. I thought the Sarasota had large mark-up.
Daytona already sold theirs. But they are an MSRP dealer and I'm working with them on another one. Sarasota had a 5k Additional Dealer Profit Line and another 3-4k in add-ons like a 699.00 Auto Butler. Whatever that is. Sarasota claims to have sold theirs on Monday night but I saw it driving off the lot last night for what looked like a test drive.

·
Registered
18 Posts
1 - 20 of 53 Posts