Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
congrats! any driving impressions, is the seating roomy, trunk deep enough?
Can't really say about it's quietness with all the rain, but even in a torrential downpour it didn't try to hydroplane at all, so that's a good thing. Front is fine on space, rear seats are OK, but not a ton of room - but it's rare that anyone will be back there, so no issue for me. Trunk seems deep enough - of course no matter how big it is, I'd find something to fill it up.

· Registered
63 Posts
Can't really say about it's quietness with all the rain, but even in a torrential downpour it didn't try to hydroplane at all, so that's a good thing. Front is fine on space, rear seats are OK, but not a ton of room - but it's rare that anyone will be back there, so no issue for me. Trunk seems deep enough - of course no matter how big it is, I'd find something to fill it up.
thanks, enjoy the ride

· Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
😎 looks great! How are you liking the ride?
At least in the rain it was good, will be able to get a better feel for it today if the rain stays away.

Where did you end up getting it from?
I'd rather not say - it's a dealership here in S Florida that I work with and don't want Admin to think I'm promoting a business where I have a personal interest, rather than just being a happy customer.

· Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Limited
243 Posts
At least in the rain it was good, will be able to get a better feel for it today if the rain stays away.

I'd rather not say - it's a dealership here in S Florida that I work with and don't want Admin to think I'm promoting a business where I have a personal interest, rather than just being a happy customer.
If you don't mind me asking...
Did you get the "market adjustment value" or was it MSRP?

· Registered
112 Posts
I'm guessing Daytona or Sarasota. I believe Plantation hasn't come in yet. I thought the Sarasota had large mark-up.
Daytona already sold theirs. But they are an MSRP dealer and I'm working with them on another one. Sarasota had a 5k Additional Dealer Profit Line and another 3-4k in add-ons like a 699.00 Auto Butler. Whatever that is. Sarasota claims to have sold theirs on Monday night but I saw it driving off the lot last night for what looked like a test drive.

· Registered
109 Posts
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.