Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
2022 Ice White Limited AWD SC
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased my Limited Santa Cruz at the end of September from Hyundai of Anderson in SC below MSRP and I couldn't be more pleased! This vehicle fulfills all of my needs while doing so with great design, comfort, and performance. Will add a bed rack, rooftop tent, and side steps in the coming weeks! I highly recommend Hyundai of Anderson, they are fantastic! Ask for Charles and let him know Jorge sent you.

Cheers! 馃槑

Wheel Land vehicle Car Tire Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Sky Car

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Did you go with oem crossbars? Love the white, that was my other pick but all we seem to have is black limiteds here in Chicago.
I actually got the Thule Wing Bar Evos because they have a higher weight limit and seem to be more robust as I plan to put a rooftop tent on them as well. Got a good deal on the setup by buying them used/like new from Amazon

Registered
Hampton Limited
I actually got the Thule Wing Bar Evos because they have a higher weight limit and seem to be more robust as I plan to put a rooftop tent on them as well. Got a good deal on the setup by buying them used/like new from Amazon
Congratulations! It looks super functional and awesome! I have always picked White for my cars but sight unseen got Hampton for the SC, really wish I stayed with my favorite color.

Could you post the link to the exact Thule set-up you bought on Amazon? Thank you.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congratulations! It looks super functional and awesome! I have always picked White for my cars but sight unseen got Hampton for the SC, really wish I stayed with my favorite color.

Could you post the link to the exact Thule set-up you bought on Amazon? Thank you.
Thank you! Ironically, I originally wanted the Hampton Gray but I got a really good deal from a dealer so I couldn't pass up the Ice White. I definitely like how it pops with the contrast between the white and the black trim pieces. The Hampton Gray is definitely nice too, very stealthy! Congrats on yours!

Sure thing:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts