Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

New Santa Cruz owner from Indianapolis, IN. I did quite some research on this vehicle before deciding to pull the trigger and I am glad I did. I got the Limited trim in black and it came with floor mats, mudguards and bed fence.

To get it, I flew to Wisconsin because the dealers in Indiana and Chicago were asking up to $5,000 above MSRP due to a "market adjustment" fee. I obviously was not paying any more than MSRP, so coincidently this dealer in Wisconsin had one on its was that was not reserved.

Loving the vehicle so far, especially the semi-autonomous driving. Here some pics!!!
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Looks as sweet as candy! Welcome to SCForums and happy Cruzin' to you!

Reactions: FFEMT6

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,313 Posts
Nice!! I still have my fingers crossed that we'll get to go to Indiana for Christmas. Just waiting to see what kinds of stupidity the gov't will make us jump through to get back and forth across the border. Up until COVID, I'd been going down there at least twice a year since '99. I miss Interstates.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL AWD Black Beauty
353 Posts
Hi guys

New Santa Cruz owner from Indianapolis, IN. I did quite some research on this vehicle before deciding to pull the trigger and I am glad I did. I got the Limited trim in black and it came with floor mats, mudguards and bed fence.

To get it, I flew to Wisconsin because the dealers in Indiana and Chicago were asking up to $5,000 above MSRP due to a "market adjustment" fee. I obviously was not paying any more than MSRP, so coincidently this dealer in Wisconsin had one on its was that was not reserved.
Welcome from a Wisconsinite! Out of curiosity, what dealer did you go to? I'm from the Milwaukee area and all the dealers in SE Wisconsin are 3000 to 5000 over MSRP. I had to drive to Madison to find a dealer at MSRP.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Welcome from a Wisconsinite! Out of curiosity, what dealer did you go to? I'm from the Milwaukee area and all the dealers in SE Wisconsin are 3000 to 5000 over MSRP. I had to drive to Madison to find a dealer at MSRP.
I got mine at MSRP at Stevens Point Hyundai. 30 miles up the road another dealer had a base SE for $5k over.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.