Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
SEL AWD Activity Package
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to wait a few weeks and already snowed here twice this week but the Genuine Hyundai All Weather Mats came today.
I’m satisfied with them. Didn’t want Weather Tech or Smartliners this time.
Have had several sets of Weather Tech but the plastic is too hard and slippery when wet. Also, sand and grit scratch up that hard plastic too much.
Got the complete set, they do feel more rubbery than the others, which is what i was looking for.
After it warms up and clears up outside, i will clean out the floors and install these.

Gadget Rectangle Audio equipment Bumper Office equipment

Rectangle Wood Hood Gas Tints and shades

·
Registered
SEL 2.5 Non-Turbo AWD with Activity package
85 Posts
Those look nice. If my Weathertechs don’t pan out….. Got to be cautious about any “official” Hyundai products though. I ordered OEM mud flaps right after I got my ride. Wasn’t anything else at the time. Sales photo was tiny and you couldn’t really see what they looked like. When they arrived my first thought was, “wow! I guess $75 doesn’t buy what it used to!” They are absurdly tiny. Then it occurred to me that Koreans DO have a sense of humor! The joke was on me.

·
Registered
Phantom Black Limited
106 Posts
My SC came with mudguards installed and I laughed at how small they are as well, just for the look I suppose. I'm installing smartliners today.

·
Registered
'22 SC Limited Hampton Gray
271 Posts
They look so much better than the Weathertechs, and with the outboard edge I am guessing the won't curl in. Love how they incorporated the triangle design elements. :love:

Reactions: CaseyH

·
Registered
Phantom Black Limited
106 Posts
Call your dealer and ask if they discount accessories, my dealer gives me 20% off everything

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just picked up a new work vehicle and our Fleet department put Weather Tech floor mats in it. I was surprised by how hard and slippery they were. This was, of course, after I had already ordered a set of Weather Techs for my SC. If they don’t work out I’ll give these a shot.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I've got the Weathertech, which currently each have a gallon of melting slush in them, so I'm kind of glad I didn't wait. The OEMs do look nice though.

Can I just say that I'm glad Hyundai has passenger side hooks too? Floor mats always scoot around in other vehicles for my wife.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Installed pics? 👊 Don't make me beg...... 🤣

·
Registered
213 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
I didn't realize my truck had mud guards attached until I looked more carefully after reading a thread a out it. They're so tiny you don't see them unless you're looking for then.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I didn't realize my truck had mud guards attached until I looked more carefully after reading a thread a out it. They're so tiny you don't see them unless you're looking for then.
....or have to clean the inside of them. 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just installed mine. Make sure to put the rear left hump OVER the rear right mat. LOVE the Easter Eggs.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Those look nice. If my Weathertechs don’t pan out….. Got to be cautious about any “official” Hyundai products though. I ordered OEM mud flaps right after I got my ride. Wasn’t anything else at the time. Sales photo was tiny and you couldn’t really see what they looked like. When they arrived my first thought was, “wow! I guess $75 doesn’t buy what it used to!” They are absurdly tiny. Then it occurred to me that Koreans DO have a sense of humor! The joke was on me.
I don't get the joke. Could you please explain and/or post a pic?! Thanks!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts