Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
I don't get the joke. Could you please explain and/or post a pic?! Thanks!
Not touching the joke, but here are front and rear pictures. Note this is right after install, so that dirt is from before. They help catch the worst of the road dirt and salt, but they are pretty small.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
They help catch the worst of the road dirt and salt, but they are pretty small.
This is one of the reason why I hope the fender flares get released, hopefully they provide more coverage.

·
Registered
Santa Cruz Ultimate
394 Posts
This is one of the reason why I hope the fender flares get released, hopefully they provide more coverage.
I really hope they get those fender flares out soon, I believe I've read pretty much every post, going back a ways too, in this forum, and I'll bet you, JMII ,have typed some reference to those items close to a 100 times. Come on Hyundai, can't you see he is hurting here - Medic!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Not touching the joke, but here are front and rear pictures. Note this is right after install, so that dirt is from before. They help catch the worst of the road dirt and salt, but they are pretty small.
the front flaps need to be bigger.
im going to bite the bullet a pay ridiculous $$$ for the Rally Armour flaps.
Pic from this morning, spray wasn’t too bad today.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I believe I've read pretty much every post, going back a ways too, in this forum, and I'll bet you, JMII ,have typed some reference to those items close to a 100 times.
For sure! If you remember way back when the SC launched (April 2021) they pointed out the GoPro camera mounts as a feature... yet here we are without the flares that allow you to attach them :confused:

Why can't we have nice things?
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
807 Posts
For sure! If you remember way back when the SC launched (April 2021) they pointed out the GoPro camera mounts as a feature... yet here we are without the flares that allow you to attach them :confused:

Why can't we have nice things?
😉

·
Registered
29 Posts
280 for floor mats. I have half that in my smartliners and by the look of the pictures they cover more. Look nice though, but only keep them in vehicle during winter.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Had to wait a few weeks and already snowed here twice this week but the Genuine Hyundai All Weather Mats came today.
I’m satisfied with them. Didn’t want Weather Tech or Smartliners this time.
Have had several sets of Weather Tech but the plastic is too hard and slippery when wet. Also, sand and grit scratch up that hard plastic too much.
Got the complete set, they do feel more rubbery than the others, which is what i was looking for.
After it warms up and clears up outside, i will clean out the floors and install these.

View attachment 5488
View attachment 5487
VERY nice looking. Wish I could have waited it out.

·
Registered
'22 SC Limited Hampton Gray
283 Posts
Great fit, feel & quality. I like how the "Santa Cruz" lettering matches the Hampton Gray exterior. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
My Weather Tech floor mats just arrived… and they’re definitely going back. They’re not cut properly and despite a very thorough effort are sort of bulging in some spots and not covering areas in others. The hard plastic’y feel isn’t pleasant underfoot. The worst part is that there’s a sizable gap where they butt up against the door trim that will accumulate dirt and debris. For me they’re simply not a good product at all. I’ve requested a return and an exchange for the OEM all weather mats which weren’t available when I purchased the Weather Techs. Hopefully they work better. They should given that it’s greater than a 3x price differential.

·
Registered
SEL w/ ‘Activity Pkg’ in Sage
48 Posts
I wish they sold the rear OEM mat separately. I’m happy enough with my WT up front but it sounded like the rear one didn’t fit well so I held off.

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity
1,343 Posts
This is the real reason for buying the OEM floor mats. Mo Easter eggs, mo betta! :p
It appears these kinds of things are a new tread in marketing. My Atturo Trail Blade ATS tires have Quartermaster Knive blade easter eggs on the sidewall. They partnered with Quartermaster Knives for a unique design. The tires look really cool and agressive on the SC.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts