Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Phantom Black Limited AWD
180 Posts
Love it!! So glad I got it. Great city driving with some highway. Quiet smooth ride. Interior is comfortable. Had 5 in the SC for several hours and all were good. Taking it on a road trip to the northeast us in a month. Looking forward to seeing how she does on the real highway!
What's your SC's configuration?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Love it!! So glad I got it. Great city driving with some highway. Quiet smooth ride. Interior is comfortable. Had 5 in the SC for several hours and all were good. Taking it on a road trip to the northeast us in a month. Looking forward to seeing how she does on the real highway!
Congratulations! I want the base engine...but wonder if it is enough. Does it accelerate well? Can you merge on a freeway without drama?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congratulations! I want the base engine...but wonder if it is enough. Does it accelerate well? Can you merge on a freeway without drama?
No issues so far. Live in florida so pretty flat but it goes when i need it! Heading up to the hills of the northeast next month. Looking forward to see how she does on the highways and mountains!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts