Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Glad they show it towing and will have more test coming up.

Finally the gray with orange... but I'm not feeling it, looks out of place since there is nothing else orange inside. The gray seems so dark it might as be black. Also if this a Canadian spec SC what happened to the green interior?

Back seat room looks fine.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
The gray looks a little green next to the black interior. Looks like I need to reach out to the dealership and switch my order to the black interior.

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,074 Posts
Yeah, I couldn't tell from that vid if it's a 'green-grey' or just grey. But in the comments he says grey, so I'm guessing the Hyundai Canada website that STILL lists two-tone green and STILL says pricing is coming soon is about as up-to-date as it's news section that doesn't look like it's been updated since last fall. Disappointing.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
The gray looks a little green next to the black interior. Looks like I need to reach out to the dealership and switch my order to the black interior.
Yeah, I couldn't tell from that vid if it's a 'green-grey' or just grey. But in the comments he says grey, so I'm guessing the Hyundai Canada website that STILL lists two-tone green and STILL says pricing is coming soon is about as up-to-date as it's news section that doesn't look like it's been updated since last fall. Disappointing.
I too see gray with a green cast look. I was hoping for some contrast, either a rich British Racing type green or a light gray similar to the cloth seats. Instead we got a color I would describe as "muddy water". Hard pass on this option, back to the cave of black I guess. The orange stripes are just randomly over the glove box, why not continue onto the door panel? As an ex-graphic designer I'm disappointed, there was so much opportunity here to create something unique.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
My wife immediately vetoed this gray green with orange interior, so classic black it is then. The debate between the Sage and Stone exterior choice continues :LOL:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts