Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Salut les fans de SC ! Pour info, j'ai trouvé sur Amazon des tapis de sol conçus pour le SC 2022

Product Sleeve Font Material property Screenshot

·
Registered
14 Posts
Normally I wouldn't comment on this, but I am a big fan of TuxMat and find them to be a missed opportunity when overlooked. I found TuxMat a few years ago when I bought a new model car that Weathertech didn't have mats for yet but TuxMat did. Much more premium feeling than other options, plus better coverage. They are soft vs hard plastic and clean up very nicely. Also made in Canada. I think they get overlooked because Weathertech seems to be the highly marketed go-to option and they are a bit pricey, but ever since I switched to TuxMat I've been much happier. Nothing wrong with Weathertech, but and I'd throw Weathertech in for the winter and switch back to carpet mats in the summer, but with TuxMat I leave them in all year. They are also better made than most cheaper options from overseas. Well worth the money to me.

They are sold out directly with TuxMat as well, but there is an option to sign up for an email when back in stock.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ultimate Twilight Black
34 Posts
I love tuxmat as well, although they tend to be a little slippery when shoes are soaked. It’s a great company, and the hq is close to me. If you buy directom the factory and drop by they’ll install it for you too! They aren’t sold out quite yet, they were still in development. I got this email from them a few weeks ago:
Font Electric blue Darkness Terrestrial plant Screenshot

·
Registered
171 Posts
Normally I wouldn't comment on this, but I am a big fan of TuxMat and find them to be a missed opportunity when overlooked. I found TuxMat a few years ago when I bought a new model car that Weathertech didn't have mats for yet but TuxMat did. Much more premium feeling than other options, plus better coverage. They are soft vs hard plastic and clean up very nicely. Also made in Canada. I think they get overlooked because Weathertech seems to be the highly marketed go-to option and they are a bit pricey, but ever since I switched to TuxMat I've been much happier. Nothing wrong with Weathertech, but and I'd throw Weathertech in for the winter and switch back to carpet mats in the summer, but with TuxMat I leave them in all year. They are also better made than most cheaper options from overseas. Well worth the money to me.

They are sold out directly with TuxMat as well, but there is an option to sign up for an email when back in stock.
TuxMat floor mats are really nice, however we went with some on my wife's Palisade made by Maxpider. The Kagu 3D model. These are amazingly well integrated. Not sure if they are out for the SC yet though.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I really like the way these look over the other mats they offer and the price is really good just gotta wait for them to come back in stock on amazon

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
J'aime vraiment la façon dont ils ressemblent aux autres tapis qu'ils proposent et le prix est vraiment bon, il suffit d'attendre qu'ils reviennent en stock sur Amazon
[/DEVIS]
Je viens de recevoir un courrier direct de la compagnie ils devraient les recevoir pour mars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts