Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
Hampton Gray SEL Premium
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this the other day. Looks like a minor delay in shipping these..

"Thank you for choosing U-Haul for all of your moving needs.

We have been working on your U-Haul Order and unfortunately, the part #CMF13486 is currently on backorder for 2-4 weeks, due to a production delay. If product becomes available before hand , we will ship ASAP.

We do apologize for the delay if you are not able to wait or have any questions please feel free to let us know. We will continue to keep you informed of any and all updates that come along.

Thank you
U-Haul Buyers Club"

· Registered
'23 Limited AWD Blue Stone
2,536 Posts
Those who couldn't get the OEM unit likely caused a rush in aftermarket orders thus creating yet another supply crunch. Shortages and delays appear to be the norm these days :(

· Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity - SoCal
1,997 Posts
Checked my order yesterday. It still says due October 15th (not shipped).

· Registered
Hampton Gray SEL Premium
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Latest email....(10/12)

"We have been working on your U-Haul Order and unfortunately, the part #CMF13486 is currently on backorder for 3-5 weeks, due to a production delay. If product becomes available before hand , we will ship ASAP"

· Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL Premium Hampton Gray
440 Posts
Can someone that has successfully installed the Curt hitch confirm the eTrailer part/item #? When I searched on their page I it returned Item # C34ER but it says
NOT CONFIRMED TO FIT
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.