Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Limited
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been doing my research for a few months looking to set myself up with a good all around retirement vehicle. my last few cars were 2019 Audi RS5, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport, 2016 Camaro SS, 2007 Corvette. As you can see I've been driving sporty cars for a while and do require some sporty aspects to my vehicle. Currently I plan on retiring next December and have a lot of projects and hobbies that I would like to do which require me to have a way to carry some thing larger than what can fit in a trunk. The Santa Cruz seems to be designed for what I need. Sporty look and driving feel, Comfort and plenty of room. I did not want a truck and I didn't want an SUV but the Santa Cruz seems to have the things I want and need from a car a truck and an SUV all mixed together.

I located it online at a dealer 110 miles away, it was on the lot for 2 days and after a few more emails we struck a deal and I drove there and picked it up. This all took place between ~10am and I got home at 8pm with ~ 2 hour drive each way. I had never seen one in person except through my binoculars from the 22nd floor of my beach condo but I have read and watched many reviews. Like I said this just fit my needs.

I now have 250+ miles of driving and it is everything I was looking for. Don't get me wrong I love driving my sports cars but this is a great all around vehicle for my needs.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Congratulations! I have a White Limited also, and mine was 170 miles away as well -- totally worth the trip(s). Enjoy it and enjoy the forum, as well -- plenty of posts and people!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.