Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is in the Henderson KY area, a shipping error netted me two center console organizers. Free, message me and we will work out a meeting. No, I won't ship.
Office equipment Gas Wood Electronic instrument Gadget

·
Registered
2022 SC SEL Premium 2.5T AWD - Ice White Solid
61 Posts
If anyone is in the Henderson KY area, a shipping error netted me two center console organizers. Free, message me and we will work out a meeting. No, I won't ship. View attachment 5490
Well that sucks... I'm in Southern Indiana and I'm going to meet with another member in TN to get a part, but I ordered this with white accents 2 days ago... ugh

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any chance you'll be in the Cincinnati area?

QUOTE="Spiff, post: 186971, member: 16383"]
If anyone is in the Henderson KY area, a shipping error netted me two center console organizers. Free, message me and we will work out a meeting. No, I won't ship. View attachment 5490
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
170 Posts
The obvious solution is to buy another Santa Cruz. ;)

Reactions: Moot Mabely

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My wife likes her car too much, and since she averages maybe 30 miles per week, it might last a long time.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL Prem, White / gray
7 Posts
Where did you purchase the organizer from? I am interested in buying one.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I bought one too, well worth it I think.
Absolutely. For under $20, totally worth it. I ordered one, didn't realize it would take almost a month to arrive, canceled and was refunded, ordered one that was "Prime," ended up with the first still anyway.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts