Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's getting Falken Wildpeak (255/65R17) on Black Rhino Arsenal (17x8) with the Truxxx lift. I originally bought the 255/70R17 but decided to play it safe with the 30" tires. This is my previous ride
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you pick up in CT because NJ dealers blow?
Was working with a great dealer for msrp and fair trade in. Put deposit 10/5 but delivery date was always changing to 4 weeks away until a week after original date of 11/4 had passed it which was then saying 12/3 to TBD! I had gone to another dealer that I said, give me best offer on trade in, they came back 7k low, I said what other dealer offered and then like magic they could meet that, I said then that wasn't your best offer and walked out! ... so in sum, yes most do blow! and so does Hyundai logistics! I didn't even bother with the ones that wanted over msrp.

· Registered
2022 SEL w/activity package, AWD, BlueStone.
25 Posts
It's getting Falken Wildpeak (255/65R17) on Black Rhino Arsenal (17x8) with the Truxxx lift. I originally bought the 255/70R17 but decided to play it safe with the 30" tires. This is my previous ride
I've got the Truxxx lift sitting in the box still. No shop by me will install it since I didn't but the kit thru them. Figured at this point I'd worry more about installing it once spring comes back around.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts