Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
I'd piss on a Maverick!!! JK, anyway I've now seen two Mavericks in as many days. One flew by me on the interstate, white one, must have been checking his high speed mileage rating. The second was just today, A kind of orange/copper/redish thing, was trolling the parking lot looking for something, probably a vehicle that would make him smile :) OHOHOH, maybe he was trolling looking for my SC to see what he could have had!! It kind of had the color flavor of the Phoneix wrap member on this forum. A great color for a vehicle IMO, would have waited for that on order over my white if Hyundai offered a fun color like that.

Registered
2022, Hyundai, Santa Cruz, SEL w/ Activity Package
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd piss on a Maverick!!! JK, anyway I've now seen two Mavericks in as many days. One flew by me on the interstate, white one, must have been checking his high speed mileage rating. The second was just today, A kind of orange/copper/redish thing, was trolling the parking lot looking for something, probably a vehicle that would make him smile :) OHOHOH, maybe he was trolling looking for my SC to see what he could have had!! It kind of had the color flavor of the Phoneix wrap member on this forum. A great color for a vehicle IMO, would have waited for that on order over my white if Hyundai offered a fun color like that.
Fun colors is the only thing that makes the mavericks standout. Totally jealous of their colors, but then again everyone loves my green so 炉\(銉)/炉 .

Registered
2022, Hyundai, Santa Cruz, SEL w/ Activity Package
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lol鈥 what ever floats your boat鈥 carry on
I will. You see if you take the 0 carry it over to 15,000 then multiply by 27. You get a very good looking number, BUT you must not forget to run it through the M-Diggity Dot Hash three times before extracting the final tally. Only then will you get the answer.

Registered
SEL AWD
Fun fact: our Nissan Leaf weighs 40lbs more than our Santa Cruz.

I'm on the Maverick forum. It probably has more activity in an hour than this forum has in an entire day. It's really not even close.

Registered
'22 SC Limited Hampton Gray
I would be curious to know the % of membership to actual ownership on both forums.

Registered
Santa Cruz Limited in Blue Stone
Fun fact: our Nissan Leaf weighs 40lbs more than our Santa Cruz.

I'm on the Maverick forum. It probably has more activity in an hour than this forum has in an entire day. It's really not even close.
Maybe that is because we are more interested in driving our SC's than talking about them. ;)

Reactions: Santa Cruz Spartan
1 - 20 of 21 Posts