Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
I totally agree with the shifter. It would make it much more exciting but also much more straight forward when choosing between options. I will also be harder to accidentally bump the dial into a different setting.
Using a dial isn't straight forward enough for you? :|

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Using a dial isn't straight forward enough for you? :|
Not as straightforwad as a pulling a lever no. Chrysler systems are actually able to be knocked out of gear. Sorry when it comes to operating a motor vehicle KISS is the most important principle. Theres no need to introduce complexity to the components nor their operation.

Be as snarky as you want, but select a gear roulette is not as straight forward as pull down until it stops...

Oh and a lever gives you a nice handrest ;)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
385 Posts
I really am not concerned about hitting the dial and accidentally changing gears. If the dial is designed properly that won't happen.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I really am not concerned about hitting the dial and accidentally changing gears. If the dial is designed properly that won't happen.
Same here, don't really see that happening.
If you think about it, it does take quite a lot of effort to hit a dial and in the process be able to move it into a different gear.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts