Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else find this tank is really small? Mine only fills up to 500km.. I used to lease the Santa Fe Ultimate Calligraphy.. not sure if thats the difference or not.. I would like to hear from others if possible..

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Does anyone else find this tank is really small? Mine only fills up to 500km.. I used to lease the Santa Fe Ultimate Calligraphy.. not sure if thats the difference or not.. I would like to hear from others if possible..
The tank capacity is the same 67l, you’re not going to get the same km/l with SC as you did with Santa Fe…
500km range is pretty decent.
My old Xterra on 75l tank would get me about 450km - lucky if you get that on a new2 door Ford Bronco.
My SC after 2fuel up now, with plenty of city driving, shows range in 470km

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,313 Posts
Don't go by the DTE on the dash ... mine has never read more than 530km on a full tank, but I almost always run over 600km (highway) with another 100km or so in the tank. There's about a 7.5L 'reserve' still in there by the time DTE is reading down around 20km left, according to my fill-ups. I've run it to where the gauge on the dash doesn't even register anymore and it still didn't take 60L.

From my Fuelly records, my emptiest tank was with 653.6km and it still only took 56.206L - the most I've managed to add in a fill over 8800km so far. The DTE on the dash is HYPER conservative.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I just drove from Ottawa to Québec City (on Friday) which is about 440kms (273 miles) and my SC only used half a tank of gas! I am quite happy with that! On the way home it used the same - only half a tank.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts