Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, All -

I'm pretty stoked because my earnest search for a 2022 Sante Fe Limited Hybrid has taken a lucky turn. After several weeks of trying to locate an available PHEV version I realized I was getting nowhere on my own. Because I really need a new car, I decided to try a finding service called, Hopscotch. They aren't cheap but I resigned myself to needing just such a service, I decided to bite the bullet.

We got off to a shaky start because, in retrospect there just are not ANY PHEV Sante Fe's out there at pretty much any cost. So I agreed to look for just a plain hybrid. I thought that was going to be another exercise in futility. I began to get used to the idea that I was not gling to be getting any Sante Fe, period.

After another week passed I was on the verge of giving up. The a whirlwind of events ensued. Having worked with a numver of dealerships in my state, previously they pulled a rabbit out of their hat. A dealer contacted Hopscotch because they'd had someone cancel out of a car that is in transit. Suddenly I had to make a decision. The car fhey located was not the color combination I had been searching for. This one is a Shimmering Silver exterior with a black leather interior. I quickly surmised that it would be this car or none at all. So I plunked down a $3,500 non-refundable deposit and I am in the Army now

The car is due here in October so I have a bit of a wait. But I know exactly what car and I'm overflowing with anticipation.

I'll let y'all know when the next step takes place. Maybe some of you'se could share your story of waiting for your Sante Fe while it was in transit?

Thanks for listening,
Michelle L
Montrose, Colorado

· Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity - SoCal
1,963 Posts
But you could've got a Santa Cruz! 😁 :LOL:

(I think you posted in the wrong forum) ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts