Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you call tell form the post, I got the calls! The time frame was "a couple weeks". Which would be great because the inspection on my trade-in dies the end of this month!

SEL, AWD with Activity Package in Hampton Gray instead of the Sage Gray I ordered, but that was my second choice anyway. And I know there's no guarantee I will land that one, but at least they are getting closer!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Looking foward to when these arrive and people can gives us first impressions, plus real world pictures and not these canned press photos. Maybe we'll see SCs in the flesh in early or mid August?

·
Registered
2018 GMC Canyon Extended Cab All Terrain
15 Posts
As you call tell form the post, I got the calls! The time frame was "a couple weeks". Which would be great because the inspection on my trade-in dies the end of this month!

SEL, AWD with Activity Package in Hampton Gray instead of the Sage Gray I ordered, but that was my second choice anyway. And I know there's no guarantee I will land that one, but at least they are getting closer!
Yep, also got a call today from the Concierge, about an hour ago, that it's on the way soon and the dealer should be contacting me. Told him Limited AWD (Hampton Grey) was too rich for my taste and change it to a SEL Premium AWD...he said it was no problem - it is available.

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,230 Posts
Nice to hear that they'll start showing up soon! Can't wait to see everyone's pics while I await the SC's northern migration! Dealer here had zero news as of 5 o'clock last night. :(

·
Registered
112 Posts
Got my concierge call and a call, email and txt from my dealer. They have no idea what they are getting as the GM is outta the office on vacation. They have the details on what I want but don't know their allocation until the GM gets back. Told them I want to see one as soon as they have it on the lot. And I only want to test drive a 2.5 Turbo AWD.

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity
1,188 Posts
Things seem to be moving along on the east coast. Blank stares and cold shoulders when asking what is going on with insider reservations here in SoCal, the very place the Santa Cruz is designed. The silence here sure is strange.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I won't buy either, period. I like grays or colors. Otherwise shows dirty too easy and black gets hella hot.
White does great with dirt...most of the time you don't know how dirty it is until you rub up against it and notice how white it is under the dirt...

Black, no way shows all the dirt

·
Registered
227 Posts
White does great with dirt...most of the time you don't know how dirty it is until you rub up against it and notice how white it is under the dirt...

Black, no way shows all the dirt
not as good as a brighter gray or silver. It depends on the shade of white. Plus it can look cheap on the wrong vehicle and in the wrong shades and pearls.

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,230 Posts
Having owned a few silver/grey vehicles in the past, I love that they rarely look dirty. But the color doesn't excite me. I DO wish the SC had at least one really bright/punchy/slap you in the face with its brightness kind of color. Jeep has a few colors on the Wrangler that fit that bill. Sage Grey is going to have to suffice for this one though. Until they drop an N version in Performance Blue!

1 - 20 of 114 Posts