Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I can see the brochure on this windows 10 computer, but not on my locked down Apple cell phone. Maybe trying another computer or reducing your security will help(?).
Yes, thank you. I wasn’t able to see it on my iPhone or on my MacBook, but it comes up on my PC.

·
Registered
234 Posts
One thing to keep in mind as far as the info from the sales training site - this was put together before everything was 100% finalized (such as it saying black, gray & gray w/orange leather are all available on the limited). That was the only thing that glaringly stood out to me, but it's possible there were other minor changes made after the training went live.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Ultimate (eventually)
324 Posts
Except my interior will be two-tone dark green. So there! haha
I'm not holding my breath on that. We STILL don't have pricing, and the website STILL hasn't been updated in Canada. So they may very well change that option. I can't see them giving us a Canada-only interior option. It's not quite like making AWD-only standard ... they're still making the AWD models regardless. I suspect it will get changed to the US grey option with orange accents. But until my hopes are dashed, I'll keep them up for a "triple green" Santa Cruz too!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I would actually prefer grey with orange stitching, would go nice with Hampton Grey.

Like you said though, on the Canadian reserve site its only black or green. No grey listed, at any trim level nor with any other paint colour selected.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Ultimate (eventually)
324 Posts
Was only offered black or gray with sage gray exterior
We're in Canada ... they still list the two-tone green here vs. the grey with orange. I'm waiting for that option to vanish - maybe when they actually announce our pricing, which is still MIA...

101 - 112 of 112 Posts