Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL Premium 2.5T AWD
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am pleased to say I got my Santa Cruz yesterday. I was on the Nissan Frontier boards with my 18 frontier that I traded. My SC from S.C is an Ice white SEL Premium AWD. I have been watching for one of these since I saw the prototype several years ago. I'm really glad to have gotten my hands on mine. My sister calls it a mullett because it's tight up front and all business in the back lol.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is a few. So far I really love it. Wasn't crazy about the dealer experience but they had what i wanted. There were only 4 white ones in the area. I initially wanted black but I think the white has grown on me already.

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Honda Ridgeline
482 Posts
The white SC looks good, @Boilerman, thank you for sharing. The dealership experiences seem to usually include at least a bit of drama.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Looks great!
Yeah, they do get attention and questions! I picked mine up on Monday, can’t say that I had any dealer drama.
So far I’m not missing my Silverado crew cab at all.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got the seal of approval from my grandsons on Saturday. They think is looks like a Hot Wheels car. They were very excited and climbed in on an around it like it was a playground. I know this vehicle is marketed for a much younger "active" crowd. But it's much cooler than your run of the mill "Grandpa car" I'm not missing my Frontier at all and there is more room in our carport with this and our Rogue Sport

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,074 Posts
Sounds like The Straight Pipes nailed it when they called it a "Grandma Adventure Vehicle." LOL

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Uggh... what a horrid dealer sticker (placement too). 🤮
Yeah I know, I hate dealer stickers and normally make them take it off. With that being said I was really exhausted by the dealer experience at that point so I let it go. The one thing I realized after I got it home is that my tether strap was not attached also. I am assuming that the tether is attached at the dealer with a snap ring tool. I have one somewhere but haven't attached it yet. For anyone that hasn't gotten theirs yet this is something to look out for.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Here is a few. So far I really love it. Wasn't crazy about the dealer experience but they had what i wanted. There were only 4 white ones in the area. I initially wanted black but I think the white has grown on me already.
Nice!
I am getting mine from Dick Smith in Greenville; Blue Stone and it is supposed to be in mid September (probably a few weeks later). I'm not from the area so any experience with Dick Smith Hyundai I should be aware of??

Thanks and looks excellent!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice!
I am getting mine from Dick Smith in Greenville; Blue Stone and it is supposed to be in mid September (probably a few weeks later). I'm not from the area so any experience with Dick Smith Hyundai I should be aware of??

Thanks and looks excellent!
I personally have never had any experience with Dick Smith, I do know some people that have and they have had good experiences with them I assume. They have 3 Hyundai's and they have come from there. I would have used any other Hyundai dealer in the area if they would've had one on the lot. On Friday when I got mine Hyundai of Anderson SC had 1. Hyundai of Greer had 2. (one of which came home with me) and Hyundai of Asheville NC had one.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I personally have never had any experience with Dick Smith, I do know some people that have and they have had good experiences with them I assume. They have 3 Hyundai's and they have come from there. I would have used any other Hyundai dealer in the area if they would've had one on the lot. On Friday when I got mine Hyundai of Anderson SC had 1. Hyundai of Greer had 2. (one of which came home with me) and Hyundai of Asheville NC had one.
Thanks much!
It's been pretty good so far with them. The most important thing is the promise of MSRP with no add ons (we shall see)!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts