Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,
I'm just another potential buyer of Santa Cruz. Just wanted to say hi and thanks to everyone for having me here.
Cheers!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

What are you driving around right now and are you by any chance looking at any other trucks aside from the SC? I hope you are because right now you could be in for a long wait if Hyundai is only it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought Hyundai will make the official announcement about adding the Santa Cruz to its lineup in 2018 as a 2019 model at LA or Detroit Show. Anyways, another pickup on my list with outstanding off-road capabilities is Chevy Colorado, I almost bought it a few months ago, before I found this Santa Cruz

·
Registered
728 Posts
I thought Hyundai will make the official announcement about adding the Santa Cruz to its lineup in 2018 as a 2019 model at LA or Detroit Show. Anyways, another pickup on my list with outstanding off-road capabilities is Chevy Colorado, I almost bought it a few months ago, before I found this Santa Cruz
LA Autoshow is one of the first major American motor shows that go on aside from New York and the upcoming Detriot show. Detriot has always been the epicenter of automotive debuts so if nothing happens at that we will yet again be in for a long wait. Right now is the best time to get into the market, putting it off any further might not be a good thing for them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings fellow wanna-be Santa Cruz owners

I'm awaiting this pickup. Mazda and Tacoma pickups have been great 4x4s for us! But we don't go 4-wheeling any more... would love the softer ride .. and the Hyundai wty! The dealerships are awesome .. they will even deliver a test drive to you. The entire dealership works to the same end .. make the customer happy (repeat business) give them a great deal (sales up to $10k off .. they are bringing a whole new strategy to the game! The quality control is awesome! I just bought a new cr v touring and nothing works! Quality control?! None - dent in hood from factory - another 6 items that still don't work after being at the dealership 2 weeks .. and recalls! And the dealer doesn't care .. at least my Toyota and Mazda 4x4s had a quality check from the dealer! Lemon laws are for Honda vehicles now!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts