Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
241 - 260 of 298 Posts

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity - SoCal
1,689 Posts
Spotted a Hampton Gray with roof racks coming out of the Anaheim CA Home Depot and gave a wave. Their windows were tinted, so I couldn't see if they acknowledged. Are you here on the forum?

Only the second one I have seen in six months of ownership.

·
Registered
2022 Stromtrooper Limited
32 Posts
I live in NoVA. Last weekend me and my wife drove down to Centreville for haircut and saw a blue stone limited parked near the salon. The driver wasn't there and hence had no chance to say hello.

When we came out from the salon, the husband of the salon owner saw us in an ice white limited while passing by with a pizza on his hand. He made a 180 turn, pushed us out of the car, made me hold his pizza and check in and out of the car. I could see that he was very intrigued ... his eyes were burning with intense desire! He didn't offer me the pizza though ...

On our drive back home, my wife was convinced that he is going to bug his wife to get a SC for himself.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL Premium, White
20 Posts
Have only seen one, a black one. I live in a small town but close to a big Navy Base that brings in different folks and all types of vehicles so I really expect to see more.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Spotted a Hampton Gray with roof racks coming out of the Anaheim CA Home Depot and gave a wave. Their windows were tinted, so I couldn't see if they acknowledged. Are you here on the forum?

Only the second one I have seen in six months of ownership.
Foothill Ranch, CA: Stone Blue running down Portola... a mirror of my SC.

·
Registered
2022 Black SEL Premium AWD
45 Posts
Saw another Black SEL Premium or Limited off Signal Butte and Pointe 24 going into Safeway in Mesa today. Go figure I wasn't in my SC when I saw it.

·
Registered
2022 SEL Premium / Preferred Trend
93 Posts
Finally! First sighting of another SC. Ever. Yesterday. (Edmonton, Alberta)

We were both in for our first oil change at the dealer— both bought in October, both Blue Stone. 😁

He drove his to Yuma, AZ for the winter— that’s a long drive. Said he got 25 ish but he was doing 85 most of the way.

241 - 260 of 298 Posts