Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Kia Stinger GT2
216 Posts
Finally saw my first one today in the DFW Mid-Cities area. White. At the corner of North Tarrant and Precinct Line, about 3:45.

Was that you? :)

·
Registered
Hampton Limited
32 Posts
Saw my first other SC in Santa Fe Springs CA today. I was turning left into my work’s parking lot and looked up to see a stone blue coming the opposite direction. Gave it a thumbs up.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Saw my first other SC in Santa Fe Springs CA today. I was turning left into my work’s parking lot and looked up to see a stone blue coming the opposite direction. Have it a thumbs up.
Well, did they see you?

·
Registered
144 Posts
We saw ANOTHER one this afternoon! White.

Our small town is less than 10,000 people and we've seen 2 others within a couple miles of our house. o_O

·
Registered
144 Posts
Must be something in the water! ;)
Yeah, it's definitely weird. We live in a rural area where there are loads and loads of full sized pickups which are not only used for work stuff but also for pleasure stuff as well.

It's odd to see trucklets running around! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just curious, where in Buffalo did you find one to purchase?
Fuccillo in Grand Island. It was still in transit when I made the deal, so it was never sitting on the lot. It was one of only two sage green se or sel’s I could locate within 500 miles of home. I’m glad I got it when I did.

·
Registered
2022 Limited Stone Blue
6 Posts
I have only seen one in a parking lot a couple of days after we saw it at the dealership. It was sold when we saw it there, we ordered our Blue Limited that day. No others seen in NW FL...

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Car Tire Land vehicle Plant Vehicle

2nd one I've seen, got a picture this time.
8:08AM Boca Raton, FL - eastbound on Glades Road at Jog Road

·
Registered
144 Posts
I saw another one today: Black, SEL Premium.

I actually was beside it this time and managed to get the (old) driver to see me too. We waved at each other, then he turned off at the next intersection.

So I've seen White (twice), Hampton Gray and now Black. That's pretty significant in our little town.

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,119 Posts
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

There's one more on the road near me now. It went home with its new owner this afternoon. It was pretty cool seeing three on the lot at once, not going to lie.

Reactions: JMII

·
Registered
70 Posts
You would think, with a population close to 7million in the Greater Toronto Area and my round trip commute of over 100km a day, I would have at least seen one in the wild… only seen them at the dealer, thus far…

·
Registered
305 Posts
Nope..I know they are out there..They have been selling them for a good month or two before I bought mine...But I haven't seen any, I've seen more Maverick's and that was only one :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Finally saw one this afternoon. Just coming back home from a quick run for 50:1 fuel.
heading north bound saw the distinctive Tuscan DRLs heading southbound , from a distant, so I thought.
as it got closer, there was no mistaking the more aggressive DRL of SC…
Going the opposite direction, it was a brief encounter at 90km/h….

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am not taking about at a dealership sitting on the lot (rare enough) but just another random owner driving by?

Today I saw an Accelerate Yellow (that highlighter maker color) convertible C8 in a parking lot and was reminded how rare spotting one in the wild still is nearly two years after the launch. When my wife had her super rare Volvo C30 I could count on one hand how many I encountered in traffic.
Just drove 2500 mi in the south and mine was the only one I saw. Have seen no others on the road over several months in Florida

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’ve seen two at separate times at the same intersection while picking my son up from school in San Antonio. I saw a beige and a black. I have a stone blue.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Florida has the most SCs delivered so far - just under 700. (Texas had almost the same number, but spread over much more geography.)

61 - 79 of 79 Posts