Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
81 - 100 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have only seen one in a parking lot a couple of days after we saw it at the dealership. It was sold when we saw it there, we ordered our Blue Limited that day. No others seen in NW FL...
You must have purchased the SC Limited that came in to Allen Turner. I bought mine in MS since they never knew if they would ever have a Limited. White SC Limited in West Pensacola.

·
Registered
2022 SC Limited Hampton Grey
203 Posts
I finally saw another one on rt 80 in NJ. I was coming up behind it as I got off at my exit so I only saw the tail lights. But still the first one I have seen in north Jersey out in the wild.

·
Registered
2020 Kia Stinger GT2
366 Posts
Well, saw another one (white) on the CiCi's Pizza parking lot in the Mid-Cities. That's only the second one I've spotted, and I have to wonder if they're the same one, since they were both white.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz SEL Premium AWD 2.5T Blue Stone
216 Posts
Well, saw another one (white) on the CiCi's Pizza parking lot in the Mid-Cities. That's only the second one I've spotted, and I have to wonder if they're the same one, since they were both white.
And it's entirely possible that it was the same one I saw in Deep Ellum about a month ago.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have only seen one in a parking lot a couple of days after we saw it at the dealership. It was sold when we saw it there, we ordered our Blue Limited that day. No others seen in NW FL...
Saw a Mojave Sand SC driving north on Blue Angel Pkwy this morning around 10:15 a.m. (10/27) -- so we have another in NW FL

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Saw another black one - northbound on the FL turnpike about 2 miles before Glades Road at about 8:30AM stuck in bumper to bumper traffic. Might have been the same one I spotted before since it was approaching the same road.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Nothing so far in SW Idaho..but I know they are here, I bought mine a month or so after they started hitting the lots

·
Registered
30 Posts
yep, seen one on the Blue Ridge Parkway 2 weekends ago and if it was because of seeing the SC I would not have been interested in it. I noticed it had the Baja stance but was much taller/bigger.

·
Registered
2020 Kia Stinger GT2
366 Posts
We spotted this one at a pizza place a week ago, and when we stopped in there yesterday, it was there again. My wife asked whose it was, and we found out it's the manager's truck. He was excited to see another one, and he went out and took pics of my truck. lol.

Car Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity
1,343 Posts
Not a single SC spotted yet by me, but I did see a skinny steelie shoed white base Hybrid Maverick today. Had to laugh at that ugly fleety '80's looking thing. 🤮

·
Registered
84 Posts
I've spotted two, both white. One was in woodland, WA entering the freeway. The other was in Chicago near O'Hare Airport. I wasn't close enough to either to catch what trim they were.

Nearly 5000 miles on mine and still haven't seen one in my home state of Michigan.

MJ

·
Registered
Currently drive a Hyundai Santa Cruz Limited
95 Posts
Spotted a sage grey SC the other day while in the Lowes parking lot. Couldn’t talk long people behind us were in a hurry I guess. Didn’t think to pull over and chat.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz SEL (Ice White)
53 Posts
I saw one on Route 200 in MD a few days ago. First SC, other than myself, I seen on the rod since I purchased early September. Haven’t seen since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
Santa Cruz Ultimate
394 Posts
I finally saw my first one in the wild in Ontario, blue one at McDonalds at Brighton 401 turn, but it had black steelies, hardly aided the head turning features, but it was still attracting attention

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL AWD Black Beauty
231 Posts
Thought I saw my first other SC in the wild. Saw the front end and was all excited, then I saw it was a Tucson. :confused:

·
Registered
Santa Cruz Ultimate
394 Posts
Thought I saw my first other SC in the wild. Saw the front end and was all excited, then I saw it was a Tucson. :confused:
I have had two 4 day road trips, September and October and made the same mistake maybe 5 times so far

·
Registered
180 Posts
The only one that I have ever seen was in Poncha Springs, Colorado near my home last summer. It was Sage Grey and was accompanied by a new Tucson and a new Sante Fe. They were northbound on Highway 285. It was surprising to see them as they weren't in dealers yet. They did not have camoflauge covers on them so they were easy to recognize.

81 - 100 of 131 Posts