Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
101 - 120 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am not taking about at a dealership sitting on the lot (rare enough) but just another random owner driving by?

Today I saw an Accelerate Yellow (that highlighter maker color) convertible C8 in a parking lot and was reminded how rare spotting one in the wild still is nearly two years after the launch. When my wife had her super rare Volvo C30 I could count on one hand how many I encountered in traffic.
You must have purchased the SC Limited that came in to Allen Turner. I bought mine in MS since they never knew if they would ever have a Limited. White SC Limited in West Pensacola.
You must have purchased the SC Limited that came in to Allen Turner. I bought mine in MS since they never knew if they would ever have a Limited. White SC Limited in West Pensacola.
No. Not in central Virginia.

·
Registered
78 Posts
2900 mile trip NY to FLA and back north... Did not see any other SC anywhere. Lots of people with positive comments about the SC. Many thumbs up and questions. Nothing negative either.
Had no issues along the way. Cruise control and smart HDA were wonderful to use. Ride was stable and comfortable at all speeds; through the mountains, in rain and hot sunshine.
Got 28 MPG on highway when at or below 55. 21-23 in the city stop and go traffic. 24-25 at faster highway speeds, moving with traffic on 70mph freeways.
This is the best vehicle I've owned. Technology is awesome.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Drove 2996 miles to Maine and back to Illinois did not see another Cruz but I had a lot of stares and questions. Still do to this day when I am driving it.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I still haven't seen one...Seen 3 Mavericks tho

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL Premium Hampton Gray
357 Posts
Haven't seen either a Santa Cruz of Maverick.

I thought I saw a Maverick the other day. I was looking out the back patio door on Thanksgiving and through the fence in the neighbor's driveway was a small black pickup parked on my side of his F-150. It looked tiny from my house so I figured it was a Maverick and belonged to his grown son who had come home for Thanksgiving. I had to get a closer look so I walked over to the fence and it turned out to be a new Frontier. His F-150 is fairly big but not overly huge but the Frontier looked very small beside it even though I'm pretty sure the Frontier isn't tiny?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I saw the first one today. Odd how it happened driving home from the dealership after buying mine (and seeing that one for the first time too).

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
I think this is #4 for me... another black one - guess these people like being hot in FL.

Wheel Car Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

Zero Mavericks spotted to date.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I saw my first SC (black) in Lake Mary Florida today (other than my own Blue one ofcourse). Unfortunately I was in the work van and not the SC so it would have felt weird waving LOL

·
Registered
807 Posts
in my town, I’ve seen a Blue Ultimate multiple times now. Apparently, president of Hyundai Canada, who doesn’t live too far from me, is the one driving the Blue SC.
According to the lady (barista) at Starbucks. 🤪

·
Registered
151 Posts
I saw a new white SEL Premium today, must have just come off the lot since there wasn't any salt on it yet. They seem to get quite a few at Evansville Hyundai. They still have a few if anyone's looking.

·
Registered
'22 SC Limited Hampton Gray
283 Posts
I have not seen a single one. My wife however, has seen two. Of course, she can tell me the color; but not the trim level. 🤷‍♂️ 🤣

·
Registered
2022 SEL P Sage Grey
13 Posts
Haven’t seen one on the road, dealer lot, just photos. And I just bought one that I haven’t even seen yet, pick up tomorrow.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Saw my first one (the white one on the left) at a Home Depot yesterday in Woodbridge VA. I've had my SC since September and I was so excited to finally see another one out there. But also sad, as it confirms that I'm no longer driving the only one around town. Excuse my dirty black truck. Haven't had a chance to bring it to the car wash since the last snow storm. The burden I have to carry for having a black truck.......

Car Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Land vehicle

·
Registered
Preferred Trend Hampton
5 Posts
I saw 3 on the road yesterday, not icluding my own which i just took ownership of yesterday. Sage, blue and white. I am seeing them quite frequently now in my area (Waterloo, Ontario).

101 - 120 of 131 Posts