Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL AWD Black Beauty
231 Posts
Saw my first one (the white one on the left) at a Home Depot yesterday in Woodbridge VA. I've had my SC since September and I was so excited to finally see another one out there. But also sad, as it confirms that I'm no longer driving the only one around town. Excuse my dirty black truck. Haven't had a chance to bring it to the car wash since the last snow storm. The burden I have to carry for having a black truck.......

View attachment 5502
I only wish mine was that clean. Cold and snow suck for Black Beauty! 😫

·
Registered
Santa Cruz Ultimate
394 Posts
What do you call it when you see another Santa Cruz? A reflection, yet to see another since i got mine, and have so far only seen 1 other on the road (McD parking lot)

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz SEL Premium AWD 2.5T Blue Stone
216 Posts
My count is still at 3:
The Blue Stone Limited on the showroom floor.
My Blue Stone SEL Premium.
The White SE/SEL I saw in Deep Ellum a few months ago.

No others since that one.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Disqualified entry:
My count is still at 3:
The Blue Stone Limited on the showroom floor.
My Blue Stone SEL Premium.
The White SE/SEL I saw in Deep Ellum a few months ago. ...
Thread title is "Has anyone seen another SC on the road?" ;)

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL AWD Black Beauty
231 Posts
Still not SC's in the wild for me. However, I saw my first Maverick in the wild. Looked like a baby truck. 🙄

·
Registered
Phantom Black Limited
127 Posts
I saw one, a Hampton Grey in a parking garage Homestead, FL before I was even shopping for mine, it had an aftermarket step up under the license plate, wish I had taken a better look at that, maybe it was attached to a hitch I'm not sure.

·
Registered
2020 Kia Stinger GT2
366 Posts
Was eating lunch around Noon in Grapevine, TX yesterday when I looked out the window and saw a Sage SC exit Hwy. 121 to Glade Rd. (Was that you?)

Other than the white one owned by the manager at another place we eat, it's the first one I've seen. I know they're fairly scarce due to Covid and the chip shortage, but with the excitement over the SC, you'd think there would be lots of them around.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I saw one, a Hampton Grey in a parking garage Homestead, FL before I was even shopping for mine, it had an aftermarket step up under the license plate, wish I had taken a better look at that, maybe it was attached to a hitch I'm not sure.
Weathertech sells one. I had a pill out one on my Taco so I could get in and out of the bed. Could pull out to clear tailgate when down, Hitchmate truck step

121 - 131 of 131 Posts