Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just traded in my 3.3 G70 and for a SC limited today. Needed another truck, tired of driving around my F250 for work everyday.

Has anyone tuned the 2.5t in the SC yet? Emailed the guys that tuned my G70 to see what they can do with the SC. How about an intake?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm in Glen Ellyn and work in Warrenville. We're bound to run into one another eventually. haha

I have a white Limited. I'll keep an eye out for ya as I have yet to see another SC out in the wild. .

·
Registered
724 Posts
Welcome! Chicago has all the Santa Cruz color and trim that I want here on the west coast. Wish we'd get some out in SoCal. All the good colors went straight to the Hyundai Fountain Valley Headquarters. :sneaky:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Clothing Head Hand Arm Cartoon

Ha, ha! He said "Good colors!"

Reactions: Solkuter

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You’ll see me around north and army trail. Black limited with a turbo whooshing. 🤣😂. Air filter really woke it up. I was at the advanced off army and Glenn Ellyn.
Motor vehicle Vehicle Hood Car Auto part

I'm in Glen Ellyn and work in Warrenville. We're bound to run into one another eventually. haha

I have a white Limited. I'll keep an eye out for ya as I have yet to see another SC out in the wild. .

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
most around here seem to be the middle of the lineup Santa Cruz that I’ve seen at the dealers when I was shopping around, not to many limited models and I’ve yet to see a striped down bare bones model.

And good trims too! :p :LOL:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts