Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Limited
317 Posts
I'm in Glen Ellyn and work in Warrenville. We're bound to run into one another eventually. haha

I have a white Limited. I'll keep an eye out for ya as I have yet to see another SC out in the wild. .

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity - SoCal
1,816 Posts
Welcome! Chicago has all the Santa Cruz color and trim that I want here on the west coast. Wish we'd get some out in SoCal. All the good colors went straight to the Hyundai Fountain Valley Headquarters. :sneaky:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You’ll see me around north and army trail. Black limited with a turbo whooshing. 🤣😂. Air filter really woke it up. I was at the advanced off army and Glenn Ellyn.
Motor vehicle Vehicle Hood Car Auto part

I'm in Glen Ellyn and work in Warrenville. We're bound to run into one another eventually. haha

I have a white Limited. I'll keep an eye out for ya as I have yet to see another SC out in the wild. .

·
Registered
2,119 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got the jb4 on my Santa Cruz right now. Just got the new motherboard for it last week and I’ve been testing and data logging for them. So far so good. Definitely more power but the off the line acceleration in this truck is difficult to say the least.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I got the jb4 on my Santa Cruz right now. Just got the new motherboard for it last week and I’ve been testing and data logging for them. So far so good. Definitely more power but the off the line acceleration in this truck is difficult to say the least.
Post up the info once you collected the benefits/problems with the unit.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Post up the info once you collected the benefits/problems with the unit.
the wife just got back from taking it while I was detailing her car and she asked me “did you do something to this truck, superchargeit or something” 🤣😂. She don’t know cars but she can tell it’s faster.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.