Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I were looking at new vehicles in late 2020. We talked about this truck we had each seen in passing as we were missing our Explorer Sport Trac (which we sold at 300k miles). I went into the Hyundai dealership to test drive and buy a 2020 Sonata for me. After a few months into 2021, my wife wanted to get a red-hot red 2021 Sonata. As we walked around the dealership we looked at some marketing materials and there was the truck! We both said - "That's the truck!" at the same time!

Just got word our SEL - Activity is ready for pick up tomorrow. We can't wait to take it for the first spin. I'm trading in the 2020 Sonata for the SC.

Keep the info coming, it is great to see this info on the Forum and learn from it. I hope to be able to contribute at some point in the future.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome! I'm in central Wisconsin, but have had mine in the cities a few times already. I'm still yet to see another one in the wild.
Agreed. Got a comment from a Jeep Rubicon owner today already. He wanted to know how I knew this was available. He hadnt seen one and is regretting his Rubicon gas mileage already.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts