Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Black SEL AWD
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, just pickup up a black Santa Cruz SEL AWD non-turbo today. I love it, but I had to drive up to Victorville, CA to get it. It was one of two they had on the lot, and it was the first one they sold. If anyone is in the high desert I highly recommend Victorville Hyundai, they are fast and great to work with. Ice only seen one other Santa Cruz out here in so Cal and it was in Moreno valley. I guess not many are selling well out here? Anyway glad to have joined the Santa Cruz family!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Welcome, @Fza2002, hope you're enjoying this forum.
Happy Cuzin'!

·
Registered
Phantom Black Limited AWD
222 Posts
Hello everyone, just pickup up a black Santa Cruz SEL AWD non-turbo today. I love it, but I had to drive up to Victorville, CA to get it. It was one of two they had on the lot, and it was the first one they sold. If anyone is in the high desert I highly recommend Victorville Hyundai, they are fast and great to work with. Ice only seen one other Santa Cruz out here in so Cal and it was in Moreno valley. I guess not many are selling well out here? Anyway glad to have joined the Santa Cruz family!
Looking forward to seeing you on the SoCal freeways. Am in a Black Limited with blacked out OEM rims.
Honk or wave if I happen to run across you.
Congratulations on your ride.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Congratulations and welcome! 🥳

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome, enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL AWD Black Beauty
352 Posts
Welcome! I've got the same version as you and love it! Great vehicle and rides like a dream. I've got friends that live in Victorville. How long of a drive was it for you to get there? I had nearly a 70 mile drive to go pick up my ride.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Black SEL AWD
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome! I've got the same version as you and love it! Great vehicle and rides like a dream. I've got friends that live in Victorville. How long of a drive was it for you to get there? I had nearly a 70 mile drive to go pick up my ride.
I'm down in Riverside, so it was like 55miles . In traffic took about an hour. Going up the hill is always slow. But it was worth it!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Looking forward to seeing you on the SoCal freeways. Am in a Black Limited with blacked out OEM rims.
Honk or wave if I happen to run across you.
Congratulations on your ride.
I am also in the SoCal area. I am in a Grey Limited with a Mandalorian sticker on my tailgate. I have been looking for other SC, but still haven't seen one on the road yet. Please honk or wave if you see me! Congrats to everyone on their new ride!

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity - SoCal
1,689 Posts
Still haven't seen a single one driving around Anaheim CA. I did get a OMG stare down from a guy in his SUV at Home Depot the other day. His initial look was total shock and dismay. He slammed on his brakes and stared at me as I backed out. As I rolled by him the shocked look on his face turned to a smile and I think I saw a drool starting from the left side of his mouth.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I run around the San Gabriel Valley out to the Inland Empire.
But I'm sure we should cross paths sometime.
Get ready to honk and wave.
Or maybe we can have a Cruzers meetup and show off more SCs than any dealer lot has.
That would be fun. I would be interested in a SC meetup. I actually drove out to your area to Puente Hills Hyundai to pick up my SC. At the time the only places that had the color and trim I was looking for was Puente Hills and a dealership in Louisiana. Puente Hills was a little over an hour drive, but it was definitely shorter than Louisiana, lol!

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity - SoCal
1,689 Posts
just picked up an se awd from oxnard, not many options out here to pick from , I stay in Brea , orange.
Welcome and congrats! Will be watching for you. I'm in The OC cruz'n a Blue Stone. In 2-3 months of ownership I have yet to see another one. What color is yours?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.