Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I've been lurking here for about 6 months now and occasionally commenting on some posts, but I can now say I'm one of you! I'm officially taking delivery of my Cruz on Saturday. It's my first brand new car as well which is exciting. Limited trim, Mojave Sand exterior. Didn't really consider that color until I saw it in person, but it's really eye catching! Gonna be a long 3 days but I've made it this long already!

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Automotive parking light Tire Car Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
Santa Cruz Ultimate
943 Posts
Its those last 3 hours - I swear they feel like half a day each - I did 2 hours of work, went for a jog, made breakfast, re read the manual, looked at my watch, only 5 minutes had past - if you use Lane keep assist? watch out for that first hand of God to correct you! Monday, Tuesday W T Friday.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Limited Phantom Black
30 Posts
Congratulations! Exciting not only for the SC but first new new woww, you ain't gonna wanna go back ever again! lol. Waiting for my Phantom Black to arrive (hopefully) next week!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello from all the way upstate NY (30 minutes from Montreal). I just reserved a SC SEL Sage Grey that will be here end of the month/early January and am STOKED! Hope you’re enjoying your new ride. How about an updated pic??

Thanks! Hope you enjoy yours as well, it's a great vehicle, I love mine so far.

Wheel Sky Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

1 - 12 of 12 Posts