Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from NJ, soon to be SC!
The (re)newed compact pickup market has piqued my interest. Though I won't be in the market for about 3 years, that should give this segment a chance to shake out a bit.
Current Nissan Titan owner, I've had a Nissan Frontier (now belongs to my son), an Isuzu pickup ($5k new in 1990) and a Subaru Brat (slow as **it, but fun on the beach) as well as various other cars and SUVs.

Keeping an eye on this forum to glean info for my future purchase.

Hello all!

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL Premium 2.5T AWD
76 Posts
Greetings to you from (upstate) SC. originally from NY. I traded in a Frontier (2018) on mine. I had a Subaru Brat myself back in the 80's it was great to take friends mudslinging while they sat in the jumper seats. You conjured up a few memories of times I spent with some folks that I miss dearly. Thank you

·
Registered
78 Posts
I pulled the trigger last week. I’d been looking at SC online and really liked it. Sold my 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 crew cab because I decided that I no longer needed a full sized truck. I wasn’t in any hurry to get something else. Then I found a dealer that has a Limited in stock, that’s all it took.

Car Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Wheel Vehicle Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts