Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1101 - 1111 of 1111 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
I’m getting my limited in Goshen. Paying MSRP. Sureski is the dealer.
I was just in their lot today and they had a bluestone w/ black interior w/activity pkg SEL for 33185 on the window sticker and 5k sticker on the passenger side window. So you are lucky they ain't jackin' the price up. I refuse to pay over MSRP. One thing I did notice on the tonneau cover was the latch seemed flimsy and the roller system doesn't feel smooth as I expected.

·
Registered
48 Posts
They had the markup on one I test drove AND 3k on my girls Palisade. I am pleased they waived mine (hoping come delivery day they don’t try to mess with me on trying to charge above the initial agreement). Will let you know if they honor it or not. Fingers crossed……

·
Registered
105 Posts
They had the markup on one I test drove AND 3k on my girls Palisade. I am pleased they waived mine (hoping come delivery day they don’t try to mess with me on trying to charge above the initial agreement). Will let you know if they honor it or not. Fingers crossed……
Did you test drive the Blue SEL w/ the Activity package? That was the only one I saw walking their lot.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I ordered mine about a month ago. The one one the lot that I test drove could have been moved to the back. I was‘t looking for it but noticed it was not in the vicinity of where it was when I drove it. Who knows! I see one on route to the dealer that is jaunt what I ordered.

·
Registered
2022 SC Limited Hampton Grey
192 Posts
I just wanted to chime in that in the few weeks I was searching I knew Hyundai's list of available VIN's was to be taken with a grain of salt, but I had no idea how inaccurate it really was.

I bought a Limited that arrived at the dealer on October 1 and I drove it home on the 4th.

Out of curiosity I did a search today on Hyundai USA of what's available in my area. The VIN of my car shows as in transit to my dealer. So a full month after it leaving the dealer it not only still shows as in inventory but as still in transit to the dealer.

So for those searching still keep that in mind.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I just wanted to chime in that in the few weeks I was searching I knew Hyundai's list of available VIN's was to be taken with a grain of salt, but I had no idea how inaccurate it really was.

I bought a Limited that arrived at the dealer on October 1 and I drove it home on the 4th.

Out of curiosity I did a search today on Hyundai USA of what's available in my area. The VIN of my car shows as in transit to my dealer. So a full month after it leaving the dealer it not only still shows as in inventory but as still in transit to the dealer.

So for those searching still keep that in mind.
And many dealerships' own websites are just as inaccurate (whether by neglect or design....)

1101 - 1111 of 1111 Posts