Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
That was by far the most comprehensive and informative video yet! (y)
Amen, this is what car commercials should be like! Even categorized on the bottom for easy skimming of features. Instead they end up talking about how some girl was super brave for skateboarding in a man's world and I'm like... ok, but uhm, what does that have to do with the vehicle?

BTW, its not clear, does that sheet slide right under the tonneau box?
Photograph Product Gesture Font Rectangle

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
While they cut away from it before the show the plywood tuck under, if you look at the shot of the side of the bed, there definitely appears to be a good 3/4" to 1" gap between that shelf line and the bottom of the canister. I'd say yes, that wood should tuck right under the tonneau cannister. Anyone who already has theirs - can you confirm how much space is there?

·
Registered
889 Posts
Nice shots of the bed lighting. Also glad they showed the two-level bed storage system, Ford did a much better job at promoting this feature. First time I've seen them call out the rain sensing wipers in addition to BlueLink. Goes over all the safety features with clear indications of what the sensors are looking at.

This video should be what you get on the main webpage when checking out the vehicle for the first time since it covers all its unique selling features. Very well done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts