·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hyundai fires U.S. Chief Zuchowski
General Counsel Jerry Flannery named interim CEO
December 21, 2016
Automotive News

LOS ANGELES -- Hyundai Motor America has fired CEO Dave Zuchowski for failing to meet internal sales objectives, multiple sources familiar with the situation told Automotive News.

The decision is effective immediately. Jerry Flannery, general counsel and an executive vice president, will be the interim CEO until a successor is chosen. Hyundai said it will begin its search immediately.
More at the link.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Think they'll source someone big from another manufacturer much like when chief designer engineers get fired and hired?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Поездка в Вел&

Если Вы планируете приехать Великобританию то придется сделать британскую визу

Шенгенская виза увы в Британии не работает Необходима именно английская виза

Вот тут в Ютубе youtu be/en9x2CtSiTQ youtu be/en9x2CtSiTQ
находится список документов для самостоятельного оформления визы в Британию

·
Registered
728 Posts
Think they'll source someone big from another manufacturer much like when chief designer engineers get fired and hired?
Either that or someone from a big established company that might not be getting all they want has been approaching emerging car makers. It's the only way in the corporate world that you can really push your income up and well beyond the typical year-to-year low percentage raise.

·
Registered
102 Posts
And, NAIAS 2017 opens with ZERO mention of the Santa Cruz. Zuchowski is out of a job.

Game.

Set.

Match.

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Sure, man. You keep waiting. Ford just announced the new Ranger will be coming out within two years. Hyundai will NEVER EVER bring this vehicle to fruition. Completely incompetent leadership. Sad, but true.
Exactly what I'm thinking and seeing, hence why i'm not nearly as active on here as I used to be.
But to be fair I guess they believe money can be better spend on something like a Genesis product or making current high volume products better.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Exactly what I'm thinking and seeing, hence why i'm not nearly as active on here as I used to be.
But to be fair I guess they believe money can be better spend on something like a Genesis product or making current high volume products better.
I really don't think they knew how special it was for a Korean manufacturer to steal the show in Detroit. With a truck! I was disappointed a year ago. Now, I'm just hoping that something cool comes along before my lease on my Subie ends in October of 18. The new Honda is a fabulous vehicle, but it is downright dreadful, in terms of style. Maybe that new Ranger will kick some butt and I'll buy my first domestic in 36 years!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts