Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this in YouTube and I would like to get it for my Santa Cruz. Im here in Canada and Im just wondering if anyone knows where to get Santa Cruz Badge.
Cloud Automotive parking light Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle
Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car Hood

·
Registered
651 Posts
This was discussed in another thread, somewhere. Some folks had issues with the spacing of the two words.

The stick-on letters are available on Amazon (probably Ebay, too) at reasonable prices. Proper application is at the discretion of the owner.;)

Reactions: Chiefan58

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,131 Posts
In that video, the guy said it was the Ajax (Ontario) Hyundai dealer who had a deal with a local guy who made the parts. If you look up the dealer from the video ... they should be able to point you in the right direction. Or comment on the guy's YouTube video for a contact.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In that video, the guy said it was the Ajax (Ontario) Hyundai dealer who had a deal with a local guy who made the parts. If you look up the dealer from the video ... they should be able to point you in the right direction. Or comment on the guy's YouTube video for a contact.
Yeah, unfortunately Im here in Victoria BC, I asked the dealership and they dont have this aftermarket options. Tried looking and searching online but couldn’t find it. I’ll probably have to wait longer until SC builds up their aftermarket accessories

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello everyone
So after much research and back and forth with Ajax Hyundai I was able to get the vendor information from them with regards to the badges and lettering.
It is a company called Luxwood Trim out of Montreal. I made contact with them however they only sell to dealers as they indicate they are an oem supplier to Hyundai. According to my dealer here in bc they don’t deal with 3rd party providers as specified by Hyundai Canada. I have challenged my dealer as to why would one dealer do and not another. Anyways my dealer is checking again and if not the fine gent at Luxwood may be able to help us. Stay tuned. Cheers

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hello everyone
So after much research and back and forth with Ajax Hyundai I was able to get the vendor information from them with regards to the badges and lettering.
It is a company called Luxwood Trim out of Montreal. I made contact with them however they only sell to dealers as they indicate they are an oem supplier to Hyundai. According to my dealer here in bc they don’t deal with 3rd party providers as specified by Hyundai Canada. I have challenged my dealer as to why would one dealer do and not another. Anyways my dealer is checking again and if not the fine gent at Luxwood may be able to help us. Stay tuned. Cheers
Excellent info, thank you for following the trail to the end. I will keep my fingers crossed that we can all place an order soon.

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity
1,021 Posts
Has anyone found replacement front grill badges that fit the SC? I believe it is bigger than most other Hyundai front grill badges, so not sure if I can search on any other past models to find something to replace that huge "H" with. I like this "N" badge, but it is smaller and the sellers don't make one for the SC.
Vertebrate Font Circle Electric blue Logo

I also found these...
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Working animal

Automotive lighting Guitar accessory Automotive side-view mirror Automotive mirror Automotive design

Photograph White Automotive lighting Product Motor vehicle

Not sure if anything at all is available in the SC larger size. Anyone else know of any?

·
Registered
2022 SEL AWD * Non-Activity
1,021 Posts
Where'd you find the Raptor one? I need to have that
Saw them on eBay for the Veloster N. Search "Raptor Hyundai emblem."

The SC grill emblem is BIG at about ~10" X ~5"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts