Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
As nice as it is, we may not see it till after they launch a new Sedan and I imagine the new sedan and this coupe will ride on the same platform.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well, for what it's worth, I was at an auto show this weekend and talked with a Hyundai rep. Very knowledgeable and quite forthcoming. I was asking her to pass on my displeasure over the delay in announcing the Santa Cruz. She was very understanding of this; has heard it before! She DID say, in Hyundai's defense, that they have been very preoccupied on several other large happenings, such as the Genesis brand spin-off, the upcoming release of the Santa Fe refresh, etc. When I enquired further about the Genesis brand and what we could expect (in addition to the 80 and 90 series), she said we would be seeing things such as a crossover AND a coupe! It appears it will be a complete line brand, covering most, if not all, of the same classes of vehicles as Hyundai currently does!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Yea Hyundai is doing some very ambitious things this year. It's the beginning of a very exciting road for the company, but as exciting as those things are, I just want my truck.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts