Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A leaked photo of the Santa Cruz's body has leaked online and we now have a clearer idea on what it's going to look like.

Hyundai Santa Cruz Pickup Body

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've been holding off purchasing a new vehicle because I'm waiting to see the new Santa Cruz when it's finally released. I've been wanting a small pickup for a while and the current offerings are not great. I don't need a heavy duty body on frame pickup, I would much prefer a fuel efficient truck that I can still carry the stuff I need to carry. The Ridgeline is okay but it's ridiculously expensive. I was hoping the Santa Cruz would be a more affordable Ridgeline type of truck but from these spy shots of the shell it looks like the bed is going to be a bit too small for my needs. I'm still going to wait an see how this looks once it's official.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I've been holding off purchasing a new vehicle because I'm waiting to see the new Santa Cruz when it's finally released. I've been wanting a small pickup for a while and the current offerings are not great. I don't need a heavy duty body on frame pickup, I would much prefer a fuel efficient truck that I can still carry the stuff I need to carry. The Ridgeline is okay but it's ridiculously expensive. I was hoping the Santa Cruz would be a more affordable Ridgeline type of truck but from these spy shots of the shell it looks like the bed is going to be a bit too small for my needs. I'm still going to wait an see how this looks once it's official.
The Ford Maverick is also on the way.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The Ford Maverick is also on the way.
Yes, I've been keeping a close eye on the Maverick updates also. The Nissan Frontier is also supposed to finally get an overhaul for 2021. So between the Santa Cruz, Maverick & Frontier hopefully I'll find something I'll like. It's looking to actually be an exciting time for small pickups again, it's a market that has been stagnant for quite some time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts