Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a couple of cool renderings of the Santa Cruz pickup online and if it looks similar to this I think it'll do very well.

Hyundai Santa Cruz Pickup Truck Rendering

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's another rendering that Cars.co.za put together of what the pickup could look like.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I found a couple of cool renderings of the Santa Cruz pickup online and if it looks similar to this I think it'll do very well.

View attachment 407
View attachment 408
the side & front shot looks way to much like a gmc or chevy midsize truck. They should stay a little more true to the concept vehicle. There's enough of the trucks already in the market place that look like the above rendering. It looks as big as a gmc canyon. If it is & has no more better gas mileage, I'm not buying one.

·
Registered
29 Posts
the side & front shot looks way to much like a gmc or chevy midsize truck. They should stay a little more true to the concept vehicle. There's enough of the trucks already in the market place that look like the above rendering. It looks as big as a gmc canyon. If it is & has no more better gas mileage, I'm not buying one.
I agree with you.

Look at this chrome line on the side of the Palisade, that goes all the way around to where a pickup bed would be. I bet there is going to be a similar side line on the Santa Cruz, just without the glass over the cargo area. Can you visualize it?

·
Registered
2007 Tacoma PreRunner SR5
6 Posts
I agree, the only reason I was looking for a Santa Cruz was for the styling and the hope of a compact, extended cab truck instead of a 4-door. Who needs another cookie cutter mid-size?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts