Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Doing it the other way around with a supercar and that setting the stage for expectations of the sort of branding they'll use throughout other vehicles with performance trims is what will serve them better.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Come out with a supercar as a halo car?
Is that surprising? Halo car naturally means top of the model lineup. It is going to have to be a supercar or at least a very luxurious sedan, or perhaps a really sporty coupe.

·
Registered
729 Posts
They already have sedan covered and while it isn't anything special i haven't seen them report of anything more to come from their sedan line.

I'd definitely like to see a supercar since so far the brand has seem to proven itself over the years that it is capable, doesn't have to be a halo but just A supercar.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I'm thinking super car or sporty coupe. If they take the N Performance Concept and translate it into something real world, I'm sure they would have something really nice. It could be a bridge between that concept and their more mainstream vehicles as they introduce N Performance body kits and stuff like that.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts