·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SE NA-FWD
917 Posts
I like the idea of the hitch...Haven't used one in years but I like the option,

·
Registered
74 Posts
Factory installed hitch on mine. Not a ground clearance issue, per se, but does limit angle of departure a bit, which I discovered doing some mild off-roading in September when going though ditches it would nerf gently (I was going slow) as I transitioned out of the ditch. It didn't seem terribly premature and I would much rather have something beefy touch down when I reach the limit so I consider it a feature. That said, 1-2" of lift and this thing would be about trail-perfect!

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Limitied (black/black)
144 Posts
I installed side steps and hitch. Took about 45 min for the hitch and 3 hours for the side steps. It takes about 45min per side just to remove the seam sealer. View attachment 4231 View attachment 4232
Could you let us know if the side steps help keep the doors cleaner? Man mine get dirty and the local touch free car washes don’t seem to do a good job. I don’t want to risk the 20’s against the rail system on a drive through.

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz Limited
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Could you let us know if the side steps help keep the doors cleaner? Man mine get dirty and the local touch free car washes don’t seem to do a good job. I don’t want to risk the 20’s against the rail system on a drive through.
I don’t think it helps the front doors at all. The splash guards should help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the same color and plan on installing the same mods.
What do you guys think about painted bodyside moldings?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts