Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I apologize for the pics. It is my first time messing around with photoshop, so they are not perfect. I just had a couple of ideas for the Santa Cruz and I was curious what it would look like. Let me know what you think. Here are the results:

First style, I added a bumper guard and light bar, hood deflector, window sunshades, roof rack and lightbar, and different tires and rims.
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Car

Second design, I just wanted to see what it would look lowered. It is a bit exaggerated and impractical how low it is, but with an adjustable air ride, this is possible. I added a roof rack, different rims and tires and rear window shades.
Automotive tail & brake light Car Tire Vehicle Wheel

·
Registered
17 Posts
It looks sick alright ... like a rolling hospital bed. This is the modern equivalent of a pimped out Ford Tempo.
My brother-in-law had the original Maverick and even that god awful car looks better than that box with wheels thing they call a truck.....Ford should fire their entire design team I don't think they have one vehicle in the lineup that even impresses me in the least......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.