Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner

Agree?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would pay BIG $$ if I could config the “Constant MPG” in the Cluster to show as other things like “What’s Playing” full time!

You get a 2-Second glimpse while changing stations. That is it…

While using Apple CarPlay (Maps or whatever) there is NO WAY to show what’s playing on any other media like AM/FM or Sirius Anywhere. So, so frustrating.

·
Registered
2022 Sage Grey SC Ultimate
1,313 Posts
While I agree with you on it being awesome if we could swap out the 'instant mileage' for a 'now playing' screen, I already paid big money for my Ultimate. They're not getting any extra to add features that are already there, but we can't access.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
While I agree with you on it being awesome if we could swap out the 'instant mileage' for a 'now playing' screen, I already paid big money for my Ultimate. They're not getting any extra to add features that are already there, but we can't access.
Point well taken… I would still pay a little money to have access to that feature on my USA limited!

I like this little truck but there is some of the UI that is a big step backwards from the 80s as far as ease-of-use goes

·
Registered
276 Posts
Point well taken… I would still pay a little money to have access to that feature on my USA limited!

I like this little truck but there is some of the UI that is a big step backwards from the 80s as far as ease-of-use goes
All the more reason why we shouldn't pay any more big money to Hyundai for what is undoubtedly a great vehicle but is also half-baked in so many areas. $41k and doesn't include standard features on the limited like memory seats or HUD is unacceptable. And then there is the sub-par dashboard configurations, sound system, and terrible stereo interface like radio tubes to display the station numbers on FM, or the genius developer that decided that auto-sorting the presets by FM first, and then XM second, and in station number order instead of picking your own preset slots. I could go on and on. Honestly, having to pay MSRP, they already got too much of my money IMO. Wouldn't give them a dime more.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I would pay BIG $$ if I could config the “Constant MPG” in the Cluster to show as other things like “What’s Playing” full time!

You get a 2-Second glimpse while changing stations. That is it… if you hit the mode button on the left side of the steering wheel you can scroll down to it.( I believe it’s called mode)

While using Apple CarPlay (Maps or whatever) there is NO WAY to show what’s playing on any other media like AM/FM or Sirius Anywhere. So, so frustrating.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts