Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my Santa Cruz is in transit. It should be here on Sunday but I probably won't be able to pick it up until the following weekend. What do I do to pass the time until then?

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL Premium 2.5T AWD
130 Posts
it's kind of like a waiting room (Labor and Delivery) some of us waited for 6 yrs for this thing. I think the original photo's I saw it was a king cab instead of a 4 door crew and it was based on the Santa Fe. As you wait welcome.
Enjoy some of the purchase stories and the additional tid bits of stories of ownership.
And sharing that bundle of joy with the group. Pass out the proverbial cigar.
The conversations are good. The people here are great. And the Santa Cruz is awesome.
Welcome to the party Cruz.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how do you know it's "in transit?" is there a link somewhere to follow this, or do you just rely on the dealer? mine is supposed to arrive 12/6 (originally was 11/28).
If you go to Hyundai's website, you can view inventory and if the vehicle is in transit. When I put my deposit down, the website showed it was in transit and the dealer could see that it was in port waiting for shipment. I just sent my dealer a text and they told me it had shipped from the port and had an arrival date.

·
Registered
57 Posts
If you go to Hyundai's website, you can view inventory and if the vehicle is in transit. When I put my deposit down, the website showed it was in transit and the dealer could see that it was in port waiting for shipment. I just sent my dealer a text and they told me it had shipped from the port and had an arrival date.
I see my VIN on the Hyundai website and it says "in transit." Thanks for the tip! The dealer says 12/6 is the estimated delivery date.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I see my VIN on the Hyundai website and it says "in transit." Thanks for the tip! The dealer says 12/6 is the estimated delivery date.
I used that tool to find the one I'm buying. I used to always use Autotrader but there was so much fake inventory being advertised I looked for a better way.

The wait is killing me.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Maybe they're having trouble finding a trucker to carry it for "the last mile."

1 - 20 of 26 Posts