Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
With what we see going on with pricing so far, be sure you know your exact costs -- with port installed packages and accessories -- before going to see it.

Also, have your VIN# in hand, so they can't pull the old "I'm sorry, I thought this one was yours." (I get more cynical than usual when it comes to car sales.)

·
Registered
617 Posts
I get more cynical than usual when it comes to car sales.
You should be, as when we recently sold a vehicle to a dealership (without buying a new car, as prices were high), we already agreed on a price after haggling with the salesman and sales manager only for the finance guy to "oopsie, honest mistake" leave off $250, and then "well its a standard fee" still try to slip even a measly $50 documentation fee to deduct from the check we're supposed to get from them for the vehicle, lol! Its like c'mon, when we agreed to cut a check for a certain amount, it needs to simply be that amount. They care about their wife and kids at home whom they are giving that money too way more than a random person that shows up in the dealership that they met 30 mins ago, so expect the unexpected.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts