Hyundai Santa Cruz Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL AWD
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just took the morning to install my Access TonnoSport Bed cover. There are instructions specific to the Santa Cruz and once those instructions are followed you switch over to the general instructions for the last step which is installing and putting the finishing touches on the fitment of the bed cover once it is rolled into place and ready for snapping shut and velcroing down the line along the side rails. Once I finished up the bed cover there is an included bed mat which is like a lightweight interior carpet with a foam backing. There are several places where you would drill into the bed to install the snaps permanently. For those who do not like the idea of drilling 1/8 of an inch holes into a brand new bed there are self adhesive snaps included. All together the installs were fairly simple to follow instructions and where the instructions leave off you can pretty much see how the install is going and what the next step is. Good Luck!
Automotive tail & brake light Hood Automotive lighting Car Light
Building Rectangle Tints and shades Event Monochrome
Automotive tail & brake light Grille Hood Automotive lighting Tire

·
Registered
2022 Santa Cruz SEL AWD
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have a link to where you purchased the cover? How much space is compromised if rolled all the way up?
It rolls up to the back of the rail where it comes down from the roof. It rolls up to about a 5 inch roll. So you lose some space there almost the same as you would if you had the factory hard cover. I suppose you might be able to kind of cram it in but it would be a lot of wear and tear doing it every time to maximize space. There are poles that go across to hold it up and the material thickness plus the poles would be difficult to push it behind the support that comes down. I hope that helps.

·
Registered
2022 Limited Blue Stone
84 Posts
Even as a limited owner I thought this was good looking and I had to go search to find out more about it. So maybe I can save someone a Google.

Best I can find as a direct link to the product, if you go to accesscover.com you have to search by vehicle and then find the model. When I emptied my cart on their website I was taken to this agricover site which looks like the parent company:

Here is a reseller with the tonnosport for $299, I saw mentioned elsewhere in the forum.
. They also carry other covers in the Access line.

Summit Racing carries some of their product line at what looks like a discounted price, so more options could be coming soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts